Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The title is centered on the page and Bold Title Case (the first letter of each main word capitalized) and font size is 14.
- Name of the author starts with the Initials Name then the Family name and in Bold and centered on the page.
- The address of the author should follow the author (12, Times new Roman and centered on the page).
- The abstract should be written in English, not exceed 500 words and must be free of references and abbreviations. It should indicate clearly the scope and main conclusions of the manuscript. Font is 12 Times new roman and justified to full).
- 4-8 effective keywords should be added to the end of the abstract.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.