Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Letter to the editor allows readers to post their comments, questions, and replies regarding the published articles. The SVU-IJVS accept letters to the editor with a maximum length of 1000 words (approximately one page).
A Short Communication is a concise but complete description of a limited investigation, which does not warrant full-length papers and will not be included in a later paper and may report negative results. They should have abstract (not more than 50-100 words) but no other section headings in the body (e.g., Introduction, Materials, and Methods) and report methods, results, and discussion in a single section. The text should not exceed 3000 words (not including references); the number of figures and tables should also be kept to a minimum (2-3 maximum) and maximum 25 references.
Copyright for articles published in the SVU-IJVS is retained by the authors, with first publication right granted to the SVU-IJVS. By Virtue of their appearance in the SVU-IJVS, articles are free to use after initial publication under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.