The journal links a multidisciplinary engineering, science, and applications. It addresses the issues involved in all engineering aspects, basics science, theories, and technology applications .
Journal Scope :
SVU-IJESA covers the follwing topics and thier subtitled :
* Mechnical Engineering
Include (Fluid mechncis, Heat transfer, Aerospace, Manufacturing , Mangments, industrial engineering ,...etc
* Electrical Engineering :
Electric power generation , transmison , distribution , distributed generation and micro grid, communication ,..etc.
* Civil Engineering
Construction, traffic engineering, soil, water resources engineering..etc
* Chemical Engineering
New polymerizxation techniques , materials chemistry , Materials Science and Engineering , all materials fabrication in diffrent scales nano and micro scale and thier diffrent application
* Environmental Engineering :
Water Research including membrane technology , photocatalyics , desilination,....,etc
Renewable Energy (Wind energy , Solar energy , Fuel cell , microbial fuel cell, ..etc)
* Advanced technology applications & Biomedical Engineering :
All materials fabrications & devices & advanced technology and thier new applications , and innovations are wellcomed to be published.
Guide To Authors:
SVU-IJESA is a double-blind peer-reviewed international open access engineering journal of the South Valley University (SVU).
Fees: SVU-IJESA doesn’t have any submission and APCs Fees.
Frequency: Two issues are published a year; (1) January-June and (2) July-December. All accepted articles are immediately published online.
Submission checklist :
Before your start your submission, please check the relevant section in this Guide for Authors and ensure that the following items are present:
At least one author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details (E-mail address, Full postal address)
All necessary files have been uploaded:
1. Cover Letter to the editor include novelty of your research paper and signed with corresponding author with contact details.
2. Graphical abstract indicates manuscript important findings.
3. Manuscript file include title, authors list, keywords, abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions, acknowledgment, and references. (use font type “times new romans” and double space line in on one column page).
4. All figures (include relevant captions).
5. All tables (including titles, description, footnotes).
6. Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided .
7. Indicate clearly if color should be used for any figures in print Graphical Abstracts / Highlights files (where applicable) Supplemental files (where applicable).
8. Declaration that the work is originally and has not been published before.
- Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked' and has checked for plagiarism.
- All references mentioned in the reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
- A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declar.
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed.
-Referee suggestions and contact details provided, such as affiliations, emails and phone numbers. (Note that suggested referee must not have mutual work with authors and friendship)
Open Access Policy
By Virtue of their appearance in the SVU-IJESA, articles are free to use after initial publication under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright for articles published in the SVU-IJESA is retained by the authors, with first publication right granted to the SVU-IJESA. By Virtue of their appearance in the SVU-IJESA, articles are free to use after initial publication under Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this Journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available to any other party.