1. To support and carry out basic scientific research that will advance society’s general knowledge of our world.
2. To use applied science to answer questions and issues facing our communities.
3. To provide specific responses based on sound scientific principles to government and private sector initiatives.
4. To publish quality scientific articles, or to assist in their publication.
5. To organize scientific seminars and conferences at the university or elsewhere.
6. To maintain on-going relationships with other scientific centers in Egypt that will support collaboration on scientific research.
JSVUES is a peer-reviewed journal established in 2010 and published by Center of Community Service and Envoronmental Affairs at South Valley University. It aims to foster interdisciplinary communication and promote understanding of significant environmental issues. The journal seeks to publish significant and novel research on the fate and behaviour of emerging contaminants, human impact on the environment, human exposure to environmental contaminants and their health effects, and environmental remediation and management.online.
SVU-International Journal of Nursing Sciences
South uth Valley University-International journal of physical therapy and science (SVU-IJPTS) is the official journal of Physical Therapy Faculty at South Valley University.