1. To support and carry out basic scientific research that will advance society’s general knowledge of our world.
2. To use applied science to answer questions and issues facing our communities.
3. To provide specific responses based on sound scientific principles to government and private sector initiatives.
4. To publish quality scientific articles, or to assist in their publication.
5. To organize scientific seminars and conferences at the university or elsewhere.
6. To maintain on-going relationships with other scientific centers in Egypt that will support collaboration on scientific research.
SVU-IJSR is a peer-reviewed international open access official Veterinary Journal of the South Valley University, Egypt and publishes original research articles dealing with Veterinary sciences.
SVU-International Journal of Basic Sciences (IJBS) is a double blind peer reviewed e-journal with a strong Editorial Board and a tested rapid peer review system. IJBS provides an open access forum for scientists, scholars, researchers and student to exchange their research work, technical notes & surveying results among professionals through out the world in e-journals publications.
South Valley University International Journal of Educational Sciences is Electronic Journal include, but are not limited to psychology, Mental health, Comparative education, Educational Technologyو curriculum and Methedology , So the journal welcomes and publishes insightful Educational Sciences related research.
SVU-International Journal of Medical Sciences
SVU-International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Applications