Vision and Aims
Distinction and leadership in the field of scientific publishing, and support of intellectual creativity in various fields of humanities and social sciences.
The South Valley University International Journal for Educational Sciences aims at:
- Publishing authentic research and articles of high quality covering various topics in the field of scientific research.
- Establishing a scientific publishing channel through which the university will serve researchers and scholars in various fields of Educational sciences.
- Providing an intellectual platform that enriches knowledge and setting several issues of different perspectives in the fields of humanities and social sciences in a comprehensive manner.
- Promoting new and genuine hypotheses and methodologies, in scientific researches, to improve the quality of research.
- Making scientific research published in accordance with the, rules of international publishing.
- Available for free.
- Achieving progress in global classifications through distinguished researches.