SVU-International Journal of Medical Sciences
- SVU-International Journal of Medical Sciences (SVU-IJMS) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of technological advances in medicine and surgery, as well as a broad range of related topics.
- SVU-International Journal of Medical Sciences (SVU-IJMS) also publishes community-based research that is much more valuable in developing countries as well as researches integrating recent technology advances into the field of medicine and surgery.
- SVU-International Journal of Medical Sciences (SVU-IJMS) publishes original clinical reports and clinically relevant experimental studies, as well as short communications presenting new results of special interest.
- With peer review by a respected international editorial board and prompt English-language publication, the journal provides rapid dissemination of information by authors from around the world. This particular feature makes it the journal of choice for readers who want to be informed about the continuing state of the art concerning basic sciences and the diagnosis and management of diseases of the head and neck on an international level.
- Open access: All articles published by SVU-IJMS are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
• Open access publishing is not totally free of charge. SVU-IJMS levies an article-processing charge for each article accepted for publication.